Because the fluorescent bulbs contain a toxic gas and mercury, many people say that the LED technology is safer. Fluorescent bulbs, when used and disposed of properly are not any more dangerous than the standard incandescent bulb. The only advantage LED lights have over fluorescent bulbs is that they bulbs are much harder to break. When one LED does go out, it may affect the overall brightness of an LED lamp. Replacing a single diode is nearly impossible.
Most asked Fluorescent Questions
- What is a Fluorescent Light?
- Are Fluorescent Lights Better?
- How Do You Replace Fluorescent Light Bulbs?
- Should I Grow Marijuana with Fluorescent Lights?
- Are Black Lights Fluorescent?
- Will Plants Grow with Fluorescent Lights?
- Diffrence between Led light and Fluorescent lights?