Growing Marijuana indoors takes Fluorescent Lights and other lighting Fixtures just too keep you marijuana plant alive. Think about it Plants need light. (Sun Light)*.
Talk About Marijuana Here the best Marijuana Forum
Most asked Fluorescent Questions
- What is a Fluorescent Light?
- Are Fluorescent Lights Better?
- How Do You Replace Fluorescent Light Bulbs?
- Should I Grow Marijuana with Fluorescent Lights?
- Are Black Lights Fluorescent?
- Will Plants Grow with Fluorescent Lights?
- Diffrence between Led light and Fluorescent lights?
- Strongest Marijuna Seeds
Lots of Indoor Marijuana Growers use Fox Farm Soil While others might use the Regular Wall-mart or K-mart brand Soil. Fox Farm Soil has to be ordered but you may find it at your local Hydroponics Grow Shop. Marijuana Seeds are also needed when growing marijuan indoors for More on Marijuna seeds visit Strongest Marijuna Seeds
2.1 Steps in planting a seed
3. Some Grow Space and Airflow is all you Need Now.
You can use Fans for air flow but your Marijuana plants may need a little more air flow.